Nope, I don’t know what’s going on here! Lol.
We Are In Love Episode 8:
- Ruby X Ren Zhong Segment: They have a date with the dolphins. You know I like sea animals…FROM AFAR. No way would I jump in a pool with one. LOL. Ruby side-eying the dolphin. HA. I would be screaming bloody hell if I saw any shape of fin coming out of the water. Hehe.
- Ren Zhong takes this opportunity to show off his manly side with a water ride on Mr. Dolphin. He finally found something that Ruby is afraid of! When she does the same, he holds onto her tiny waist….hahaha OMG. Him swallowing his saliva! You pervert! 😀 Cutest part is when he puckers his lips and asks for a kiss too and Ruby blows him one. Why are they so cute?
- Afterwards, he blindfolds her with a hello kitty blind and takes her to Hello Kitty Island. I kid you not, I didn’t even know a Hello Kitty Hotel exists until last episode! I don’t get the charm of HK but many girls do so good for them. Lol. Miss Hello Kitty be sitting at home and counting the ching-ching he earns from boyfriends. XD
- Uh Oh…they stumble upon the toy machine and I foresee hours of money down the drain. After I don’t know how many bills, he successfully picks one up. 🙂 Then Ren Zhong disappears in the theater and the film rolls the behind-the-scenes of him preparing the room for her last week and Ruby watches with a small smile.
- The the screen splits in half and in comes a huge Hello Kitty stuff animal waving at her. Of course, it’s controlled by Ren Zhong. Awww, did he ask whether she likes Ren Zhong? She says I do and steps onstage to thank him. Brimming with emotions, he bends down to kiss her on the forehead.
- Liu Wen XSiwon Segment (ENG SUB HERE): I think after a month away from this couple, I can come back fresh. Continuing from last week, our model couple try on Korean wedding outfits and some time after shooting, Liu Wen falls sick. Siwon describes her feeling dizzy and even throwing up! So they stop filming and she’s able to spend a night at the ER. Aw. Poor girl!
- No worries, Oppa can visit and bring her good food! Wait, cross that out, he brings a cactus? Plants are always needed for fresh air. Lol. Liu Wen is embarrassed to face Siwon because he saw her at her worst – stumbling sick and helpless. She asks him, “Was I ugly yesterday?” Siwon doesn’t understand and she says it in her best grumpy voice in ENGLISH: “UGLY…??” LOL! Girl, how could anyone look at you and use the word ugly?
- He tells her his dad was also worried about her. Aww Papa Choi. Siwon: “Oppa, good man!” haha She knows Siwon, she knows. She can’t stop grinning when you’re around!
- Siwon plays doctor and tells her to take care and don’t fall sick. After she drinks from a bottle, Siwon also tries to drink from the same bottle, to her dismay, because she’s sick. He says its not a cold and takes a sip. EWWWW! You nasty. Lol.
- Then Siwon pulls her closer to him and she decides to nap on this manly thigh.
- Next date: visiting a Korean High School. When Siwon confesses that he was in a mix school, Liu Wen teases that many girls must have fallen for him. It’s a secret he won’t tell. They get a mission card to change into school uniforms. I swear Koreans have an obsession with couples in school uniforms!
- DANG THESE TWO. PROM QUEEN AND KING. Look so good. Suddenly, we have guests! It’s Henry and Yewon from the Korean We Got Married. The young couple put on their best poker faces to chide the older couple for arriving late to class but Siwon ain’t having any of it, grabbing a ruler quickly to show them who’s boss. HA! It’s basically Henry trying to play devil and provoking the couple, but they aren’t easy and don’t fall for the tricks. It becomes a game of making a fool out of Henry instead. heh.
- XuLu x Kimi Segment (ENG SUB HERE): The theme for our youngest couple is not very different. Dressed in their school uniform, they revisit the innocent days of college.
- He drives her around campus on a bike, they wave outside of classrooms to interrupt students, before secretly entering one classroom to wreak havoc on the next generation of talents. =D The man is his old professor and they share a hug.
- They visit a construction class? Xu Lu looks suscious and wary of her boyfriend playing around with sharp objects. Kimi takes this chance and climbs behind her to hug her close while they create bouncy wires together. Like the scene from Ghost.
- While I’m not smitten by this couple, Xu Lu always surprises me of her receptive attitude towards Kimi’s flamboyant nature.
- Next, they climb on a boat for a romantic ride. Not much excitement from this couple this week.
Run Brother Episode 10:
- Run Brother this week has Wallace Chung, Boran Jing, and Bai Bai He as guests. They are in the same movie, Monster Hunt.
- In the morning, they each step out to the themesong of Wong Fei Hung. Is that Yang Mi’s purple costume from Legend of the Ancient Sword on Bao Bei Er? LOL! Princess Wallace doesn’t like the sun very much. Ha!
- First game is the three-legged jog along the Great Wall of China. What a crazy combination it is to have Wong Cho Lam, Jerry, and Deng Chao on the same team. I don’t think his feet touch the ground at all. XD
- Second game: Catching as much water as possible with a bowl tied to your stomach. This is not the game to win, it’s the game to tease everyone. Deng Chan and Jerry try to bribe the water blower man, calling him Oppa and saying I love yous. He doesn’t relent one bit. When it’s Wallace and Boran’s turn, it’s such an image transformation. What kind of pose is that Wallace!!? Then he grabs errrr his….errr…extra clothes to prevent his pants from falling off. Gosh!
- Don’t understand much of the last game, but the intense nametag battle between Wallace and Cho Lam is worth the watch. Cho Lam is so close to winning. Poor lad.
- Boran is the one to look out for because he’s fierce and fast! He beats Ryan in a short battle.
- Last battle between the two teams: Boran, Bai Bai, and Wallace VS Jerry, Deng Chao, and Angela. INTENSE! Boran rips Jerry’s nametag!! WHAT! But Angela reads a card she obtained and is able to bring him back. Boran screams his lungs out. HAHAH. A few seconds later, Jerry removes Wallace out of the game and oblivious Deng Chao gets outed easily by Boran who is hiding behind him. Epic.
- Now it’s a one-on-one battle with Jerry Vs Boran round 2 and Bai Bai VS Angela. Jerry wins but his time back is also completed. The ladies are fighting hard, inserting random laughs in between breaths. Angela wins but Bai Bai has a trick up her sleeves, she has the mirror reflection under her nametag! Or something like that. Angela can only gape…
- Next week, we have Tang Yan and Ada Liu Yan as guests!