Nope. I haven’t finished Last Cinderella yet. And I’m more inclined not to after being spoiled by this certain brat in a friend. But here are two dramas I’m intending to pick up. Of course, my favorites are involved but I welcome suggestions!
Trailer for Summer Nude:
- Synopsis (My Clip-note version): There’s a man (Yamapi) who was ditched by his former girlfriend (Nagasawa Masami) and he lives on without knowing why. He’s not the unlucky one though cause he meets another woman (Karina) and forms a bond over broken hearts with her. Wait, he’s still not the unlucky one because throughout all these ordeals, he has a friend (Toda Erika) who’s been there for him ever since high school. What’s more frustrating is her one-sided love for him.
- So it’s basically a drama about Yamapi’s feelings (or lack thereof) for 3 women. And might I ask why my lovely Erika is pining after Yamapi when there is a long line swooning after her? This is Unacceptable! She’s not even 2nd lead! Is there a need for another woman thrown in the mix?
- Yamapi is not very high on my Jap. Actor list okay. So I’m watching for the ladies. But the moment it becomes painfully clear it’s flying over the cuckoo’s nest, I’m gone.
Trailer for Gekiryu~Watashi wo Oboete Imasuka?:
One from youtube w/themesong:
- Synopsis (Clip-note): The premise reminds me of I Know What You Did Last Summer, but in this case, it’s been 20 years since the “incident” took place. Two decades later, the missing student decides it’s time to vendor into the technology world and send each of her five friends a sweet email. Well, is she a ghost? Is she back for revenge? Tune in for more.
- I only recognize a few actors/actresses here. But I’ll be honest and say I check it out because my sexy boo Kenta is here! So underrated an actor.
- This drama has already aired its first episode two days ago. I’m waiting for the 720p version!