Sorry, this post is a bit delayed, a little incidence happened and my presence was needed elsewhere after work. In any case, our girl turns the big 30 today! I’m sure she’s feeling the pressure from friends and families to find the special person and settle down but I do want her to know that she should go at her own pace. Some folks hurry into commitments and not take the time to explore and find happiness within themselves. You gotta love yourself first, before loving and allowing love to come into your life!
Happy Birthday Li Ying! ❤ ❤ ❤
=======> ♦ Some pictures of her mobile game endorsement (Swordsman Love) with Lin Geng Xin. It reminds me of Bi Yao. Top knot is too high though.
=======> ♦ BTS pictures of her first day filming for Ming Lan. The story that goes along with these pictures is that Ming Lan rarely touched the food, but after the PD called cut, Li Ying half-finished the shrimp dish. LOL. That’s my girl.
YES HANNAH, I SAW THE BANGS. hahah!! I’m trying my best to adore it…. It looks adora-doable. xD
They celebrated her birthday too, of course. Her drama grandma was there! <3 <3
=======> ♦ Li Ying celebrating her birthday with her studio crew! There’s Wang Zi Jie, new baby in her studio (Yan Xun’s bodyguard)!
I freakin love this fanmade animation cake. All the characters she has played decorating it!! So cute and creative. =D
Cosmo BTS Shooting. Gurl is rocking the short hair!!
Li Ying’s answer to DIOR’s charity question: What Would You Do for Love? For each response, they will donate one dollar to WE Charity, the charitable division of the Canadian association We Movement. Li Ying says for love she will become a better version of herself. Good answer milady!
Following last year tradition, here are Birthday Messages from close friends! Roughly translated at 11pm ~
- She got messages from a lot of companies she endorses products for, others like BAZAAR (Su Mang), Dragon TV CEO, HANAMINO CEO, Meituan CEO, & CEO Miaopai.
- Li Ying’s manager, “Spending the second birthday with you. Time is a long time, time is also short, but time always has strength! P.S Happy birthday treasure, drown happily in your presents!”
- Good friend Zhang Han Yun didn’t get to spend time together this year, not a lot of pictures either. She sincerely wishes Li Ying a happy birthday with a picture of two cats cuddling, caption reads, “This is my precious, you guys can’t look!”
- Ou Yang Nana: “Happy Birthday big boss! Passing each day happily is the most important. Eat more!”
- He Jiong: “My dear Li Ying, Happy birthday! Don’t risk your life, you can afford a bit more fat, then your shoes won’t be too big!”
- Xie Na: “Second bro, happy birthday! All wishes come true!”
- Zhou Dong Yu: “Happy Birthday, you know?” Playing on Li Ying’s new drama name. The novel originally is Do You Know? It Ought To Be a Red Flower Amongst The Leaves? Now is The Story of Ming Lan.
- Actress Zhou Fang (got close first when she starred as Liu Hong in The New Princess Pearls) hopes Li Ying could attend her wedding, then she would surely throw the lucky bouquet + happiness to her. For now she’ll keep the bouquet. “Happy Birthday Bao Bao!”
- Cheney Chen: “Ying Bao, Happy birthday!”
- Jiang Xin: “Xiao Gu, Happy birthday!”
- Bao Tian Qi: “Xiao Gu, happy birthday!”
- Li Chun: “Happy Birthday Zhao Li Ying, Xiao Jie Jie!”
- Ma Ke: “Little one, Happy Birthday!”
- Wang Xiu Ze (from Hua Qian Gu): *Picture of a birthday cake*
- Lord Gu aka Ian Wang Yan Lin: “Sis Li Ying, Happy birthday!”
- Wang Xi Chao (5th Ghost from The Legend of Zu): “Goddess, happy birthday. Always be happy~”
- Zhang Bi Chen laments the fact that she doesn’t have a picture to share so she posted one solo? Giving Li Ying hearts to wake her up for work. “Love you but hard to express it verbally. Let’s go eat meat when you come back!”
- Director Han Han of Duckweed: “Have a happy birthday! May all your wishes come true” and the whole poetic cliche lines like “May your life be filled with happiness as vast as the East Sea and
your longevity be as everlasting as the Southern Mountain.”
- Allen Ting: “Happy Birthday Zhao Li Ying! Forever happy is your gift!”
- Li Yi Xiao (starred together in Female Prime Minister and now Story of Ming Lan): “Ming Lan bao bao @ Zhao Li Ying, happy.”
- Li Ruo Jia (Princess Agents): “Very happy to have met you. Pretty one, happy birthday! Forever happy!”
- Cao Xin Yue (Princess Agents): “Happy birthday!”
- Kris Wu: “Happy Birthday!”
- Simon Yam: “Ying Bao, Ying Bao, happy birthday!”
- Yang Zi: “Sister with a big head, happy birthday hihihihihihi little sis with big head.” You two big heads ladies. XD
- Peng Yu Chang: “Li Ying jie, happy birthday!”
- Wang Zi Jie: “Happy birthday boss!”
- Deng Lun (Princess Agents): “Happy birthday! Happy in every second and minute!”
- Deng Lun’s little daughter in Dad Where Are We Going also left a message because she’s fan of Chu Qiao: “Chu Qiao jie jie @Zhao Li Ying, Happy birthday! My present that papa Deng Lun gave you, did you like it?”
- Yu Zheng left her a sweet message. He did after all was the first to let her jump the wagon of faith: “Very thankful to heavens for giving great feedbacks to those who persevered! From France, wishing the young miss who always “explodes” a happy birthday, improving day by day. No more increase in heat, those who understand will understand!”
- Roy Wang from TFBOYS: “Li Ying Jie, didn’t make it to Beijing time, but in the States, it’s still the 16th! Happy Birthday!”
- I’m tired! Happy birthday gurllll ~~~