All three dramas dropped a new trailer and some stills last night but of course, only two have air dates. You should know which ones. Sigh ~
Stills for Fighter of the Destiny:
The shadow posters are cool! Led by Lu Han, Gulnazar, and Janice Wu Qian.
Trailer for Fighter of The Destiny:
- Lu Han as Chen Chang Sheng. Abandoned in a flowing river and plucked up by a Taoist monk. He’s actually the fourth Prince of the Chen’s Royal bloodline. He’s plagued with an incurable illness, fated not to live past the age of 20. To find a cure, he leaves his temple, armed with a promise of marriage scroll, to become a student at a famous academy. He meets Xu You Rong and they slowly fall in love after hopping though the trials and tribulations of his journey.
- Gulnazar as the female lead, Xu You Rong. A gifted child in the practice of a special magical language? Sorry I lost it at this point, all the magical voodoo vocab. She likes archery and hates nuisance.
- Janice Wu Qian as Luo Luo. Princess of adorableness. After being saved once by the male lead, she calls him Shifu and follows him into the academy.
Airing on April 17th with 55 episodes!
Stills for Song of Phoenix:
Led by Qiao Zhen Yu, Ma Ke, and Viann Zhang.
Trailer For Song of Phoenix:
- The story is based on two historical figures in ancient China with Ma Ke taking on the role of minister Qu Yuan and Qiao Zhen Yu portraying the authoritative figure in King Huai of Chu. They were a tragic pair of Emperor-subject and Qu Yuan was exiled several times throughout his life, leaving him with ample time to listen and collect stories from the people, allowing him to express concerns about the corruptions of the state and himself through poetry.
Airing on April 28th with 81 episides. Earlier than expected so there is a wench in the lineup, let’s see what HNTV is planning…
Stills for Tribes and Empires Storm of Prophecy:
Led by Huang Xuan, Shawn Dou, Janice Man, Xu Lu, and Zhou Yi Wei.
Peng Guan Ying. 🙂
Trailer for Tribes and Empires Storm of Prophecy:
- Synopsis (still no time to read the novel): In the ancient times, 6th Prince Mu Yun Sheng (Huang Xuan) was born. Because his mom is a demon (takeaway is…she’s not human), he is not loved by the Emperor, and lives in seclusion and loneliness. He happens to obtain an antique painting of a spirit demon and befriends the little trapped being (played by Janice Man). Both promise to escape to the world’s most beautiful place. Mu Ru Han Jiang (Shawn Dou), son of a general, is elected to be the prince’s friend since he was young. Their peaceful days end when the eight tribes rebel. Mu Ru army fails to protect the royal family and is then exiled, breaking the friendship formed between the two families – Mu Yun and Mu Run. A few years later, a new rebellion threatens the royal family and this time, adult Mu Ru Han Jiang is the only one capable of protecting them. Pain and sorrows of past wounds now manifest in the new generation.
- It has 80 episodes. Lol.