Now that is fast. Movies are generally faster than dramas. Now our girl can begin filming for The Monkey King 3 soon. Lol. For their wrap-ups, Li Ying spams weibo with a lot of pictures. This girl has been spamming people’s weibos these past few weeks. Even writer Han Han couldn’t escape her royal wrath. Lol.
Ride the Winds Break The Waves‘ Wrap Up Mini Party:
On 12/8, Li Ying posts that she’s reluctant to say goodbye to her “son” (Deng Chao), “hubby” (Eddie) and her “driver” (Han Han). LOL. Han Han adores her so she can play tricks like this. 🙂
I need this two in a drama together. PLEASE! Drama gods!
With writer Han Han.
Weibo Spams by Zhao Li Ying:
- When Han Han posts about his younger days and setting fashion trends, she snarks with, “You were handsome then, could we return to then?” HAHAH. He doesn’t immediately reply, so she adds, “Please say something, don’t stop talking, could we still turn back, please give me an answer.” XD He responds, “Don’t think that just because you’re now a female ruler you can be pushy!” Lol!
- It was Niu Jun Feng’s birthday, so she sent a video message, sending him good wishes for next year, hoping his filming is smooth, and lastly, “You have to remember me!”
- After she’s announced as the female ruler, Xie Na replies, “I want to be Xuan Zang!” Li Ying wittily says, “Then you’re guaranteed to fail in obtaining the scriptures.” HEHE.
- Zhang Han posts on his weibo, “Finally, I have two chins.” Out of nowhere, she says, “Stop cupping (squeezing?) it, two chins isn’t something one can have by simply wanting it.” Her knife is drawn. Lol.
- Chen Qiao En posts, “This is the legendary U face or V face. The truth is when I don’t film dramas, I’m skinny because no one feeds me and I’m lazy to eat.” Li Ying agrees, “I am the same! [happy face].”
- She promotes for Lin Geng Xin’s movie, Sword Master. “Alchohol does not make one drunk, one is drunk by oneself. Yu Wen Yue @Lin Geng Xin, drink less! Please treat baby Jiang Meng Jie good!” Meng Jie replies, “Thank-you Chu Qiao baby. With you as my sister, I’m more at ease!” Geng Xin: “Xin Er, ❤”