Such a weird new title! Close Your Eyes When He Comes has officially become Love Me If You Dare. Well, I’m just gonna say this, if it’s you, Wallace, you don’t need to dare them to love. They will come in flocks. As for me, I still see Bai Zi Hua which is not good news for you buddy! Lol. The short teaser has some snide comments from our hero as well as some flying bullets…
This looks kinda…wrong…
I hope you two are pointing to a cake shop or something because otherwise it’s a waste of energy!
A romantic dinner of chopped body parts, sprinkled with hair and fingers, and washed off with a fresh glass of brewed blood. ;]
What? Are those muffins and veggies? You disappoint me villain!
Wallace, Sandra, and Nick Wang (the cop friend who crushes on our heroine).
Andrew Tam, the hero’s best friend, playing with his turtle buddy.
- Sandra Ma introduces herself and Wallace Huo replies with… “That outfit doesn’t fit you.” Great first impression?
- LOL! He’s so mean, “I’m very happy now that your brain has started to function!”
- When Wallace stands behind Edward Zhang, he says, “Stop your childish trials/experiments!”
- The last words when Wallace is chained, “You have finally returned, I’m waiting for you in Hell.”
- Love Me If You Dare hits the small screen on October 15th!