One show didn’t air this week… You guessed it. So I covered a Happy Camp episode with the above cutie pies. ^_^
We Are In Love Episode 7 DID NOT AIR THIS WEEK. THEY ARE LOOKING FOR A NEW COUPLE?
I wonder whether this means it’s long-running show now? To be honest, I’m kinda happy it didn’t air this week because I need a week or more to get over a shoulda-woulda-coulda perfect couple in my head…. all thanks to Hess from the last chat station. T___T
Run Brother Episode 7:
- Sometimes the show goes extreme with the theme. Baby outfits are acceptable but giving these 30+ men a pacifier? *shakes head* But I laugh so hard at baby Ryan’s doofus face when he sees beautiful baby Angela. LOL. Dude, she’s married!
- The guests today are kiddo Angela and Actress Liu Tao! So cute that she hugs adult Angela first and punches Ryan for offering his saliva-filled pacifier! I like her already!
- The puffy chicky suits are back for the first game! Leave it to Wong Cho Lam to grab Liu Tao’s collar and drags her out of the seat. This guy!
- Second game…swimming in little soap water. Deng Chao flapping ineffectually in ONE spot. Lol. I think we can call this game Fish Out of The Water.
- Third game – pulley system to get milk. XD
- Nametag elimination – the dino twins are here to challenge our team. Unfortunately, their capable player, Jerry, is eliminated first. He looks so confused. heh. Good thing these dinos wear the bells to help alert our oblivious team. They need to work together!! In a flash, Deng Chao and Bei Er are also eliminated. Things are looking bleak!
- When you take away all the good players, the not-so-good players have to step up. Ryan can run! I feel bad when he’s attacked. He needs to be faster and aims for the nametag more accurately! Someone should’ve helped him instead of watching it unfold!! TEAM WORK GUYS! ARGG. So frustrating.
- The mirror maze cracks me up! Poor cameraman is all confused!! XD
- LOL! Next week is to fool Deng Chao into thinking that he’s the spy! haha =D No guests next week.
Decided to cover Happy Camp 5.16.15!
- A bunch of pretty boys guesting in this episode! We have Zhang Han (Braveness of the Ming), Ji Chang Wook (Healer, Empress Ki), and the two lads from Divas Hit The Road – Boran Jing and Yang Yang!
- In the first game (I still don’t understand how it’s played?), Boran is so fierce, you see the way he picks Professor He in one quick swoop? Xie Na calls him her team ultimate weapon.
- Second round, all the Chinese members are so busy pushing it each other, leaving Chang Wook to steal the limelight with a bright smile. Still, he didn’t make it into the picture! Lol.
- Li Wei Jia tries to stand near Boran and gets pushed out of line. He amusingly complains that this guy has gone crazy! He doesn’t think and just pushes people!
- Second game is the battle of strength between the luggage boys of Season 1 and 2 Divas Hit The Road. Ji Chang Wook is on Zhang Han’s side while the kiddos – Yang Yang and Boran – represent Season 2.
- First round: after much debating and switching, Zhang Han VS Boran. I thought this would be awkward since one is Zheng Shuang’s ex vs her recent variety love line. But the boys show great chemistry and are at ease with each other. The hosts suggest that the winner gets to bring Miss Beauty home…. Na Na volunteers as tribute and Zhang Han surrenders immediately. LOL.
- Before the game begins, Zhang Han asks Boran, which hand do you like, and Boran cheekily replies, “I like this hand of yours,” instantly getting a smooch from Zhang Han. Oh You two!! Zhang Han doesn’t even try to win.
- Next up, Yang Yang starts with calling Ji Chang Wook “Ge” for big brother. The hosts laugh that he’s starting his cutesy act now and Zhang Han chirps in, “Why are you calling everyone big brother now?” He’s not wrong though. He’s the youngest!
- Yang Yang shows off his biceps and then gets defeated easily by Chang Wookie. haha. Silly kid. But he says he can’t admit defeat and wants to challenge Wookie. Yea, time to show off your flexible body! He starts with walking on his two hands and Wookie adds that his visual is okay but not cool enough. So he does a “simple” air flip which gets the fans and Yang Yang all riled up for the next level. Yang Yang then cartwheels without using his arms. Ji Chang Wook: “Yang Ge!” Humbly, Yang Yang admits that Wookie’s move was much harder to do than his. Aww. 🙂
- Next section: ideal traveling partner, Boran wants someone clean, Yang Yang wants someone not careless, Zhang Han wants either a 1) family member or 2) a close friend (10+ years), and Chang Wook wants someone he’s comfortable around. Surprise guest at the end is actress Xu Qing, gifting Professor He and Zhang Han each a gift, causing everyone to cry with her beautiful wise words about how big and scary the world is and sometimes it’s okay if we want to shrink back into our own little world.
The Legend of Flower cast records their Happy Camp session today. Lordy, they have chemistry off camera!!