We Are In Love is China’s We Got Married and Run, Brother is China’s Running Man. I don’t know how far we can go yet but I thought it would be a good idea to have a place where we can chat about Chinese Variety Shows on a weekly basis. And hopefully, the discussion/spazzing can lead to more interest and english subtitles! Feel free to join in!
We Are In Love Episode 1:
- Xu Lu and Kimi Qiao‘s meeting in the dark reminds me of SoRim’s first meeting, complete with all the touching and questioning. Kimi’s face when he learns that she’s practically a baby, born in 1994! And then he shoots himself in the foot by asking if she’s Liu Yi Fei! Lol. What kind of standards is that Lover boy?
- Of course, he saves his arse with that charismatic performance with the guitar and the swag. Such a showoff! 😛
- They are the classic trope we see so much on tv – the inexperienced girl with the chic rocker. Xu Lu is so pretty and the phrase cute woman fits her perfectly.
- LOL! Ruby is so direct! “I’m looking for my boyfriend!” Ren Zhong‘s face when his girlfriend is the RUBY LIN. That dinner table is so awkward. haha XD But Ruby definitely has the upper hand in this partnership and she finds him cute! She bought him an apron. MESSAGE RECEIVED. ROFL!
- Choi Siwon getting last minute lessons from his group mates – Lee Teuk, Kang In, and Zhou Mi. I thought he would be smooth, but he’s quite clumsy too! With those pair of legs, anyone would know she’s a model, even from behind.
- LIU WEN IS THE CUTEST THING! When she smiles and her cute dimples show up. 😉 Smart thing for him to say he KNOWS her and then SAYS his name. Song Jae Rim, you hear that!? Lol.
- I didn’t expect them to be this amusing together. AND SO CUTE! She’s so direct too, if I’m not wrong, she asks whether he’s in love before? She doesn’t believe him and he doesn’t believe her. Hell, I don’t believe you too!! =D
- I think for the premiere episode, Siwon and Liu Wen got my cheeks up this HIGH. Looking forward to next week where his fangirls stalk the streets. hehe!
Run Brother Season 2 Episode 1:
- Guests for episode 1: Fan Bing Bing and Han Geng, here to promote their movie, Ever Since We Love. The Empress of China really conquers all. Good thing Angelababy is a cool sport and she tries her best to be funny even when she’s losing.
- I wonder if FBB is dating Jerry though the reporters did say they spend Valentine’s day together. I thought he would be lenient with her but he strikes and pulls her twice twice during the mud game. Bing Bing isn’t a pushover either, she knocks and socks at EVERYONE.
- Deng Chao always watching out for Baby, it is super sweet when he supports her neck and guides her up when BB pushes her down.
- [email protected] the horns and dog poop made out of mud. Bao Bei Er or as they call him – Bao Bao, is so easygoing!
- Han Geng is like a cute brother clinging to dear big sister for life. He’s completely overshadowed by the fierce Bing Bing. I never knew she could be this intense.
- I remember the copy-my-pose game of Running Man and the members in Run Brothers take it to the next level of detail. 😛
- Bing Bing’s pale skin tone scares me a little, she looks like a ghost and should play a role of one. HOW??!! But her hair is lifeless and dry, compared to the lightness and shine of Angelababy’s. One thing is for sure, she raised the bar for any upcoming female guests.
- HUANG XIAO MING NEXT WEEK! WEEEEEEE ~ He should be more interesting on variety shows, right? 😉