SAY WHATTTTTTTTT. Holy krap! The speed of filming in Mainland China reaches another level of ridiculousness. No wonder why their abs shrank. Lol. Feed my men, please!
- Yes! The boys shirtless and fighting with ninjas in the WATER. I’m loving this director already.
- Looks like the two leading ladies, Joe Chen Qian En (as Bao Bao) and Zheng Shuang (Xiao Han) switch their roles around in terms of complexity.
- As he removes the bullets, Jia Nai Liang as Xiang Hao wonders who is after his life.
- Bao Bao screaming her head after kissing Xiang Hao, “I don’t want to live anymore!! That was my first kiss!” *Spits Spits* Lol.
- haha I’m GONNA LOVE THE FREAKIN BROMANCE SO MUCH. The four boys spying on Xiang Hao while he addresses his opinion about the arranged marriage to Bao Bao. So cute!
- The boys raising their hands in class when the instructor looks for volunteers to practice CPR. But the instructor is also naughty and switches the roles. hehe. 😛
- Shaun Tam (Stern instructor) saves Xiao Han and brings her back to the academy.
- Bosco Wong as Chen Wen Tao tells Xiao Han he knows who she is.
- Bao Bao begs for forgiveness and is allowed to carry on with the identity. But Chen Wen Tao’s sister isn’t happy she’s stepping on two boats at the same time.
- Elsewhere, conflicts in the academy arises, the villain guy wants to rip off Leon’s mouth for saying something (how dare you villain, his pretty mouth stays where it is!!)
- Xiang Hao saves Xiao Han from a football and they have a talk. He thanks her for being understanding to Bao Bao’s situation, which means he already knows at that point but his heart has changed and he leaves her at the altar despite the death threat from her father. Aye. I really hate this trope in dramas. You have days ahead of the wedding to walk away!
- Xiao Han swears revenge but there’s a twist and Bao Bao is asked by someone to kill her. Interesting. This is fake right? RIGHT? Oh juicy. Oh wait, don’t tell me she’s the…..GAHHHHH!!
- Xiao Han’s father raises a gun to shoot Bao Bao…we don’t see the result but Xiang Hao narrates that he met a girl on the train and fell for her. But her sudden change in personality puzzles him and yet he still loves her. Then he’s told she dies. He searches for her… and finds someone whose face is a replica of Bao Bao’s…
Christmas came early!! So Excited!