Because if you didn’t see him/her clearly the first time, make sure you gettttt a good look the second time around.
Man, the lead couple does not reflect their age….fairly. O_O
Synopsis: Rainie Yang plays a wedding planner. She believes in true love and has successfully arranged 99 winning weddings. In comes Ryan Cheng who is an online love expert. He is described as rational and cold, having been through a rough childhood with his divorced parents. He insists that love needs to be logical and practical, and the couple has to pass the test of time to remain happily together. He may be called a love expert but he’s also the master of break-ups, assisting couples in determining their compatibility through investigations and tests.
Rainie is born in 1984. She looks like a baby.
Her male lead is Ryan Cheng….and he’s born in….(wait for it…)1986! OMG! Two years younger! WTFug??!!
Looks wise, I don’t think they match. He looks like her uncle. Lol.
- Great Stuff. I don’t know about you guys but this is one of the few Cdrama trailers that didn’t jump from comedy to melo in a flick second. It’s one heck of an impressive trailer, showcasing the obstacles that our characters face and how each one is too emotionally traumatized to move on. I love it!
- I also love the concept of our twisty premise. She wants to love-match everyone, while he insists on backfiring her plans. And he is her customer???!!!
- While having the mature look, Ryan Cheng appears much younger in motion. The other cast members include Ji Ning, Michael Zhang, and Chan Zui Hua (the pregnant woman in trailer).
- Screenwriter is Liu Rue Xuan (Home 1945), and director is Ke Han Chen (The Outsiders, Down with Love).
- Love at Second Sight has 30 episodes and will premiere on August 5th on HunanTV. (Yay! July Curse is over!)