Always calling himself the second-in-command after Yoo Jae Suk, Park Myung Soo has finally took home the Daesang at MBC Entertainment Awards night. MC Yoo also bagged home his 9th Daesang win! Yay!
Park Myung Soo‘s Speech: “I am holding in my tears right now. This is an award I’ve dreamed about all my life. This year will be my 20th year working for MBC. In reality, I’ve never rested for more than one week. I am proud of myself. As I work with rookie comedians, I remember who I was twenty years ago. I was given this award because I’ve worked hard throughout my life. Because the world has become a better place, rookie comedians can rise up quicker than twenty years.”
He continued, “I wanted to tell my wife who says it’s her doing if I receive this award. This is not 50%, but all 100% because of my wife. I love you.” [Source: Allkpop]
Kap: Aw. Full of positivity and appreciation. His message to his wife is sweet. 🙂
Yoo Jae Suk‘s Winning Speech at SBS Entertainment Awards (Eng Subbed). Thanks to djm02237.
Kap: Humility is always one of your top strengths MC Yoo! Keep rocking! Glad that our charming Gary and Impala Suk Jing won the excellence awards too! They didn’t win last year and my eyebrows were furrowed. 😛
And here’s a hilarious clip from Infinity Challenge. See why the public loves Yoo Jae Suk this much.
- This is a hidden camera segment, showing the members (all 7) reaction to a car/van veering dangerously close to their female maknae scriptwriter. Each of them gets two tries.
- Gil is the first contestant. He hilariously escapes out of the road by himself, leaving the girl to fend for herself. xD Gil: “When was this? I don’t remember!” Although he redeems himself the second time, the audience remains unimpressed. First impression is long-lasting Gil!
- Up next is Jun Ha…caring only for one girl. Omgosh. haha!
- Shinhwa’s Jun Jin throws the crowd of females off their oppa dream as he scoots his bum to safety. The ladies complain about his bad manner, and he screams, “But she isn’t my girlfriend! I don’t really care much about other women! I need to survive to see my girlfriend.” Oh Jinnie. 😛
- Tskk tskk Jun Jin, watch and learn from manner Guy, Yoo Jae Suk. 😉 I love MC Yoo’s pissed-off face at the car as if he’s going to beat up the driver for careless driving. Weee!
- As expected, Park Myung Soo is forever the aggressive-nonchalant guy. He saves her roughly and acts like nothing happened. Love this bashful face when the ladies swoon.
- Noh Hong Chul takes the cake for comedy gold. His gesture. I’m still rolling! xD
- Hyung Don pulls in the girl at rapid speed. And then his smug explodes. hehe.
Happy New Year drifters! May all goes well for you this year!