(This is a guest post, due to some glitches, the display name is not showing up.)
woooohoooo!!! finally, hey everyone! tis’ spazzer here. i’ll let you peeps guess who i am! muhahah anyways, my first compiled drama soundtrack!! im gonna brag here, *flips hair back*, this compilation is one of the first. i haven’t seen other sites upload the whole thing before, at least not in HQ like mine. 😎 what can i say? im awesome when i put my mind to it.
Track list (speak up if there’s more):
01. Being the Friend Who Loves You Most – Zhang Han
02. Lonely, Lonely is Fine – Joe Chen Qian En
03. How Many of You – Jacky Xue
04. I Know You Know – Jacky Xue
05. Tears of Goldfish – Jeremy Ji
06. Last Page – Jessie Chiang
Frea: Tis me! the wonderful, magnificent frea! lol. so here’s the deal, months ago i volunteered to compiled all the songs (err, maybe not all but the prominent ones) for this drama since you guys know this baby doesn’t have an official soundtrack (bummer!). our Kaptain A agreed to let me take on this task and lo and behold….never again mama! i spent several months (on/off) searching for these babies. i’ve more respect for the Virtual team more than everrrrr. kudos to them.
the DL links above are password protected. MUHAHAH. ya think i’d let your paws easily into my lovelies? do two things cause we need discussions and
fights debates going on around here. ya’ll can’t just come and leave. im not a very nice person. ‘kay.
1) Leave a valid email when commenting. (i’ll email ya the pw)
2) Pick and answer one of the options below:
- a) Your favorite scene & why. if possible, tell me the episode, our kap needs new banners. lol.
- b) If you could, one thing you’d change about this drama. (anything, be creative)
- b) Is this drama good enough for a Season 2? Will you watch it?
that’s it. i will READ every comment so make sure yours isn’t next to miss sloppy in K2. LOL!