SOOOOOO CUTEEEEEEE! This is Yeo Jin Goo (’97er) and Kim Yoo Jung (’99) four years ago in Iljimae. They’re definitely gonna be the Nation’s Couple in a few years. Add the young Lee Min Ho to the basket, and it’s another epic love triangle. One thing is for sure, prepare to get your heart broken folks. 😀
I haven’t done this feature in a while so here are some interviews in the past month!
Ha Ji Won is hitting it lately, having two interviews on Entertainment Weekly in just three weeks!
– Ha Ji Won & Bae Doo Na discuss about their movie “As One”. It’s funny that she stars in both drama and film with the same theme – reuniting North & South Korea, in politics and in sports.
– Ha Ji Won solo interview as she talks about life and future projects. She’s actually pretty girly despite playing mostly tough woman roles.
– Jang Geun Suk & Han Ye Seul behind the scene for a coffee CF. I guess they’re right, time heals many wounds. I didn’t remember about the scandal last year for Spy Myung Wol at all. It’s good that she learned many things from it and strives to be stronger.
– Gong Soo! Now a married man. He’s shimmering with happiness lately! Might want to give some tips to Park Myung Soo on how to stay youthful and less grumpy. hehe =D
– Shinhwa! Longest running idol group! The fans are so mischievous, looking at Eric, but running to the other members instead. Andy and Dong Wan are still my favorite members. I liked them ever since Love Letter Season 1, dorky pair.
– Child actors Kim Yoo Jung & Yeo Jin Goo. I admire them, although very popular, they manage to maintain a grounded level of humility. On the other hand, while child actors gain valuable knowledge beyond their years earlier than others, they also lose that touch of innocent childhood just as quickly. Yet when I see them handling their popularity so calm and dignified, I’m proud. Let’s just hope they keep up with their education and career.
You hear his voice? Holy……… 😉