Japanese Title: 恋空 (Koizora)
English Title: Sky of Love
Cast: Mizusawa Elena, Seto Koji
# of Episodes: 6
Synopsis: Tahara Mika is an ordinary high school girl. One day, out of the blue, one of her classmates kisses her. His name is Sakurai Hiroki, also known as Hiro. Hiro stands out because of his bleached hair and piercing. Apparently, he is also dating someone. Mika is shocked and hurt that her first kiss had to happen this way. She desperately tries to forget about it. Then, her friend tells her that she should find somebody else and suggests Tatsuya, another boy in their class. However, before she even realises it, Mika is already in love. [Credit: Wiki]
NOTE: Files are in AVI, between 450-630MB. Soft subs can be found here.
♦ DEAD LINKS REMOVED!
Hi guys! New member, Xy here! My first ever post! There have been Japanese dramas littered around this blog, but I’ll be bringing a little bit more to you! 95% of my drama list is Japanese, while the remaining 5% is Korean and Chinese. ^^ As the Japanese will say, yoroshiku onegaishimasu! (It’s a Japanese phrase very often used, but hard to translate directly into English. I’m sure you’ll find out more about it in the drama. xD)
Also, there is a movie for this drama too. Let me know if anyone wants them uploaded! Enjoy! (:
*** 48th Completed Project