01. I Love Him – Ding Dang
02. Close One/Dearest – Ding Dang
03. Tuo Ye’s Secret Wish
04. Don’t Let Go After We Meet
05. All For Love – Victor Wang
06. Next Stop, Happiness
07. I Thought – Victor Wang
08. The G String Song – Libera
09. The Most Beautiful Lies
10. Youths That Are Full of Imagination
11. Lucky Grass – Ding Dang
12. Don’t Lose Your Memory if I Love You
13. Suddenly Want to Love You – Ding Dang & Emil Chau
♦♦♦ Download OST here ♦♦♦
– Taiwanese’s latest drama hit “Autumn’s Concerto/Next Stop, Happiness” pulled in a whopping 8.23% of viewership last week releases its OST today. Sometimes I think I have a radar for detecting OST’s release date or something but I rarely visit AC’s soompi thread, however, I was reading the thread today and Voila! A kind user by the name of heartdrops posted up the soundtrack. She even translated the above names. A huge thanks to her!
First of all, Congrats to the whole cast and crew. I’m proud! Thanks to this drama, Ady and Vanness is probably the hottest couple right now, along side with Show & Rainie in rival’s drama “Hi My Sweetheart”. I’m watching both. Each has their own appeals and is different from each other. But I have to confess, I stop watching Autumn because the WAIT was killing me and I knew it is only going to get worse. hehe same goes to Sweetheart. More onto them later.
I really really REALLY hope Autumn can beat Fated to Love You‘s highest rating because the storyline overall isn’t typical and the female character isn’t kind, nerdy and weak. That isn’t to say I don’t like Joe Chen. In fact, out of all Taiwanese actresses, I probably will pick Joe and Ady (Rainie is improving) as my top picks.
As always, if there’s something wrong. Please do drop me a note. Enjoy! 🙂